Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Slacker!

I have been a major slacker with my blog this past year, and I have a goal to start over and just be an AWESOME blogger!! Ha Ha--- But really I do want to keep up on my blog, because this is like my form of a journal, and I see the CUTE little books that people make from their blogs and I want to do that too! So here I go with my "Do Over"

First Day of School!!
8-24-11



Aren't they just the CUTEST!! These two are seriously the best kids, they do have their moments, but they really are GREAT kids they are nice and smart and helpful, and they don't give their parents too many problems!


Rylie is starting 3rd grade!! I really can't believe it, although she is 8 going on 18!! She is SOOO SMART and she LOVES to talk, and talk, and talk some more, she is the best and I love her so much, she is my big helper (even when she doesn't want to be). She is very loving and usually really nice! She also LOVES clothes and shoe and she knows whats in "Style"!!


Hagen is in 4th grade this year, which makes me feel really OLD! He is a COWBOY and only wants to wear Wranglers & Boots, and there is NOTHING I can say to change his mind! He is AWESOME at math and he also LOVES Recess LOL!! He is the nicest kid, he is kind to everyone and he is a really good helper at home. He loves to go with his dad, he is ALL BOY- he loves sports, guns, friends, and getting dirty!! We love him so much and wouldn't know what to do without him!!

No comments: